Can’t connect Facebook to WhatsApp? Here is what you need to do, login to your Facebook account, but make sure you try logging in using your phone, now inside your account locate your profile. This option is only available for those who have an active Facebook account.
Now, I told us before in our last class that Facebook.com has so many features and benefits which most users are yet to enjoy. A researcher said that an average Facebook user uses only 50 percent of what the app offers. This means that, it’s only a few people that enjoys all that Facebook offers
However, Facebook offers you much more than you can imagine, you can imagine adding a WhatsApp business account to Facebook and also applying to market your goods live on Facebook. And yes, imagine now, seeing all that you have on WhatsApp live on Facebook, and don’t you worry about privacy because you can decide on what you want viewers to see and what you don’t want them to see.
Meanwhile features like to connect Facebook to Whatsapp is only meant for those who have both a Facebook account and Whatsapp account, however, if you have not known what Whatsapp is or have not created a Whatsapp account, you can read up our article on how to create WhatsApp account and then sign up WhatsApp after that.
What Happens When you Link Your Facebook Page to WhatsApp?
I trust this will be your next question, so yes there are so many goody-goodies, when you connect Facebook to Whatsapp:
- When you connect your Facebook page to WhatsApp, you will be able to get more messages that has to do with your business.
- New followers can be able to identify with you.
- identify immediately when there is an issue on your page.
- And if you are running an advert on your Facebook page then you will be able to know immediately when your attention is needed.
- Worried about replying comments and reviews? This will no longer be stressful as you can be doing that like you chat on WhatsApp
- Send people to WhatsApp from your Facebook page.
- Chat better and easily using your WhatsApp app.
- Moreover, you can connect your private WhatsApp to Facebook or simply open a Whatsapp business account and then link it to your page on Facebook.
- If your follower has a whatsapp apk also then he can call you using his WhatsApp and then you can receive the call from your own WhatsApp apk.
Yes, this is amazing, Facebook can never stop surprising us with lots of unique features he always brings. Moreover, the most amazing thing there also is that you can decide to remove your WhatsApp number from Facebook if you don’t want to continue.
How to Connect Facebook to WhatsApp Using PC
This session contains steps on how to add a WhatsApp line to Facebook page:
- Open your computer and log in to your Facebook account.
- Once you are in, you can go ahead to login to your Facebook page.
- On your Facebook page dashboard, navigate to the right hand side of your screen to locate the WhatsApp icon.
- Now, you will see an option to get Whatsapp messages, check out the image below.
- Proceed to click on”Get Whatsapp messages”
- Enter the number associated with your Business WhatsApp account, where people can message you directly from.
- Once you accept to do that then the next thing is to confirm this action by simply entering your password.
- Once after that, your WhatsApp app will be connected to your Facebook account.
How to Connect Facebook to WhatsApp Using Mobile Phone
It is very easy to connect Facebook to WhatsApp using a mobile phone, in fact, it is much more easier to link your WhatsApp account to your Facebook using a mobile phone than the counterpart. all you need to do is to access your account using your phone so,
- login to your Facebook account and log on straight to your Facebook page.
- If you have so many Facebook pages, you can choose the one you want to perform this act.
- Alright!, so navigate to the right-hand side of your screen to tap on “get WhatsApp messages”
- Enter your WhatsApp number and confirm that is yours.
- once that is done, then you are good to go.
How to Remove My WhatsApp Number from my Facebook Page
Well am leaving this one here should in case you desire to redo this, so these steps will help you disconnect your WhatsApp account from your Facebook page:
- Login to your Facebook account using your phone or PC.
- Go now to your page and also head on straight to the right-hand side of your screen.
- Tap or click on link Facebook from WhatsApp.
- Confirm your action by entering your password. Wait now for Facebook to carry out your task,
that is that and am glad you read up to this point, So, now, if you have any questions regarding this you can proceed to ask us using the comment box below.